Date(s) - 15/01/2018 - 16/01/2018
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Our Paddlesport Leader Training Courses are tailored to fit your aims and needs.
A course could include:
- Leadership principles and techniques.
- Trip planning & group management.
- How to make a trip safe but enjoyable.
- How to rescue one type of craft from another.
- How to manage and lead a multi-craft group.
We like to make our training courses as realistic and practical as possible by incorporating this learning into one or two journeys, enabling us to experience these scenarios in the varied environments a Paddlesport Leader will be qualified to lead in.
This course is spread over two days, to allow you time to absorb, practice and master the skills we will be covering.
However, if requested, the course can be condensed into a single day for individuals or pairs of candidates.
Bookings are closed for this event.